Your Expat Financial Planning Report
It might involve putting appropriate wills in place to protect your family, thinking about how your family will manage without your income should you fall ill or die prematurely, spending money differently, but it involves thinking about these things together i.e. your 'plan'
Goal-based, interactive planning for everyone
Simple but powerful, we're transforming the way expats save, spend and retire. From retirement planning to buying a new home, Our interactive planning tools help users visualize your financial future, test different scenarios and instantly understand the impact of key decisions on life events along the way.
See what cash flow planning can do for you
Get a financial plan designed for you. Speak to a real person. All online.
Learn more our Investment Platform for expats
Comprehensive Financial Planning Report
- Reviewing and prioritising your goals and objectives.
- Developing a summary of your current financial situation, including a net worth statement, goal forecasting, and your current insurance analysis.
- Reviewing your current investment portfolio and developing an asset management strategy. Opening an investment platform
- Overseas Property Purchase considerations
- Completing a retirement planning assessment, including financial projections of assets required at estimated retirement date.
- Initial and ongoing Calls using Zoom video software
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimise your financial position.
- Full Cash flow modelling using specialist financial planning software
- Cross border tax-planning and implications of your home country and your current country
- Estate and Inheritance planning
- Legacy and Trust planning