Your Expat Financial Plan
It might involve putting appropriate wills in place to protect your family, thinking about how your family will manage without your income should you fall ill or die prematurely, spending money differently, but it involves thinking about these things together i.e. your 'plan'
Goal-based, interactive planning for everyone
Simple but powerful, we're transforming the way expats save, spend and retire. From retirement planning to buying a new home, Our interactive planning tools help users visualize your financial future, test different scenarios and instantly understand the impact of key decisions on life events along the way.
Get a financial plan designed for you. Speak to a real person. All online.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Building your goals and objectives. Showing you how they can be funded
- Developing a summary of your current financial situation, including a net worth statement, cash flow summary, and insurance analysis.
- Reviewing your current investment portfolio and developing an asset management strategy to fit in with your goals.
- Completing a retirement planning assessment, including financial projections of assets required at estimated retirement date.
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimize your financial position.
- Presenting a written financial plan that will be reviewed in detail with you. It will contain recommendations designed to meet your stated goals and objectives, supported by relevant financial summaries.
- Developing an action plan to implement the agreed upon recommendations.
- Referral to other professionals, as required, to assist with implementation of the action plan.
- Cross border tax-planning and implications of your home country and your current country
- Estate, Legacy and Inheritance planning