Your Expat Financial Planning Report
It might involve putting appropriate wills in place to protect your family, thinking about how your family will manage without your income should you fall ill or die prematurely, spending money differently, but it involves thinking about these things together i.e. your 'plan'
Get a financial plan designed for you. Speak to a real person. All online.
Simple Financial Planning Report
Your online financial report
- Reviewing and prioritising your goals and objectives.
- Developing a summary of your current financial situation, including a net worth statement, goal forecasting, and your current insurance analysis.
- Reviewing your current investment portfolio and developing an asset management strategy.
- Overseas Property Purchase considerations
- Completing a retirement planning assessment, including financial projections of assets required at estimated retirement date.
- Developing a financial management strategy, including financial projections and analysis
- Initial and ongoing Video Calls using Zoom video software
Comprehensive Financial Planning Report
Everything in the simple financial planning report plus
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimise your financial position.
- Full Cash flow modelling using specialist financial planning software
- Cross border tax-planning and implications of your home country and your current country
- Estate and Inheritance planning
- Legacy and Trust planning